Saturday 17 January 2009

Free and on the move

Wow, what an intense day. I can't believe I was foolish enough to leave the meeting location and time on the blog.

I'm just glad they captured me and didn’t just kill me on the spot. But it seems they are looking for parts of the message too. Between the interrogation and what Jenny, (our friend from Quantum who it turns out is Jake's sister) has told me, it seems they are still looking for two parts of the message now they have the Voynich message we found along with the gravestone and scroll found in Egypt on a archaeological dig in 1987.

However it would seem Quantum aren’t the guys in charge. They are just the research and development lot for their amazing technology and Tempus Think Tank is the code name for their private military force.

But Jenny assures me that there is someone else behind the scenes pulling all the strings and whoever they are they guys at the top of Quantum feared them like the devil.

What we do know now is the message is in some way about Quantum Industries and the group behind them which have been looking for it since the early sixties.

Now on to the amazing bit, one minute I'm strapped to a chair in some plastic box God knows where, the next I'm strapped to a chair on the pavement in front of the Eiffel tower next to Jenny. Apparently this wasn't where we were supposed to 'land' but the technology behind how it happened doesn't work properly yet.

No one but the top guys know where it comes from but they've been developing this stuff for decades but only got it working, sort of, in the last few years.

They call it Bridging and Tunnelling. Bridging allows them to create pseudo stable wormholes between two places, though at the moment holding the ends in place is temperamental. Jenny was an operator for one of their Bridging systems.

Tunnelling is the really incredible bit though. They are able to punch a wormhole back through time however only very short distances. The early experiments proved that going to far back had a tendency to cause a Cascade, or at least in theory. As I understand it, the experiments they are aware of failed because any success would have wiped itself out of existence.

The other important things to note are that each jump tears a small hole in space time and with each hole it becomes harder and harder to lock the ends of a bridge or tunnel down in that area of time or loop as the operators call them. Another reason why we ended up in Paris instead of London.

The other important thing is that it is impossible to go forward in time, only backwards. Theoretically because the future does not exist until it happens. It's at this point my head really begins to hurt and I asked Jenny to stop explaining.

I wanted to get somewhere safe as we will soon be out of our current time loop and at that point these guys could potentially tunnel back from a future that hasn't happened yet to kill us if they know where we are.

If that isn't enough to boggle your minds then you must be made of stone.

Anyway, I think I'm safe for the moment and I wanted to thank you for the help you gave Jenny getting me out. The other blog is being watched but this one should be clean for now. Jenny said she needed to sort something out but she would meet me in La Couvertoirade, a small town in the south of France which is where we thing the next part of the message may be hidden.

Still this maybe walking into the Lions den, hell walking into the Lions open mouth as Quantum are already looking there but I can see no way of ending this and I've come this far...

I think that little jaunt through time and space has scrambled my brain.

It is going to take some time to get there and I don't know what I will face when I get there but in the mean time I need you help again, if you’re willing.

Whether successful in La Couvertoirade or not, Jenny says the other place Quantum are looking for a message fragment is a place called Dholavira. I need to know where it is and the fastest way there from La Couvertoirade.

I shall update as soon as I know more. You can email me route, it seems they never had a way to watch that. Ironic really.

I will update when I reach La Couvertoirade.

No comments:

Post a Comment