Sunday 18 January 2009

Interesting Video

Did Jenny sneak back to Quantum's facility? I'm not sure if she is brave or stupid.

Still interesting none the less. The hotel room caught my attention, these guys have rented out almost every room at the local hotel but people are going in and out of one in perticular all day.

I'll keep an eye on it tonight, if they leave it unguarded maybe I can have a snoop around.

On a more worrying note it looks like someone tried to hack my email. I guess I have to assume it's not safe anymore, I'll set a new one up when I have a moment.

By the way, here is a funny riddle I heard one of the suits say.

If there are 14 gold coins, 11 silver coins, 8 bronze coins and 2 stone coins down a hole, how many would you have to pull out to get two matching coins?

No comments:

Post a Comment